download python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Aug 24 10:44:21 EDT 2002

Ali K wrote:

> Python22.DLL isn't in c:\sinows\system either.

I assume you meant "windows" and not "sinows"...

Have you actually installed Python 2.2?  It doesn't look like
you did.  If you did, it would have installed the DLL somewhere.
Can you do a search of your hard drive with "Find..." and see
if the file python.exe is anywhere?  That would be the installation
folder for Python.  Now do the same thing and search for python22.dll.
Make sure to include all hard drives, in case you have a drive D:.

I strongly suspect your installation did not succeeed, but you're
not really providing enough info to let us troubleshoot like this.

-Peter