Ooops!

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sat Aug 24 20:09:40 EDT 2002

"Mr. Neutron" wrote:

>         I was under the assumption that class_inside was a public
>         variable that was instantiated with every new class. But my
>         observation has proven it is not true every class with have
>         a reference to class_inside ( I can show actual code that
>         proves this...)

It's a variable that is instantiated when the class definition is
parsed.  All instances of the class will have access to that object, but
they'll all be accessing the same object.

/  \ There is nothing so subject to the inconstancy of fortune as war.
\__/ Miguel de Cervantes
    Church / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/church/
 A lambda calculus explorer in Python.