using fmod with python 2.0

Phillip B. Buggs pbuggs at gmu.edu
Wed Aug 7 12:28:56 EDT 2002

I am using a program called Blender that allows python scripting
within it.
I need to load the FMOD sound library, but when I try to load and
utilize the FMOD library I get an error message saying:

ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initfmod)

I have no idea what this means. Being a beginner in python does not
help either.
Can anyone please tell me how to get my python interpreter(python 2.0)
in Blender to import my FMOD.dll(fmod 3.4) Remember, I am a beginner
:) Thanks alot for the help ;)

these may be useful:
http://www.fmod.org | Fmod information and download site
http://www.blender3d.com | Blender information