Python for use corporate ecommerce site?

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Aug 16 09:49:33 EDT 2002

In article <pan.2002.07.17.02.16.52.944282.301 at nothanks.com>,
stibbs  <stibbs at nothanks.com> wrote:
			.
>> I'd _strongly_ recommend you use a web service framework like Zope,
>> Albatross, etc. rather than develop your own. You've got more than
>> enough to do in implementing the shop!
>
>Reading up on all of them now. I have toyed with zope about 2 years ago
>and didn't really get into it to muc but i'll give it another shot.
			.
			.
			.
What kind of advice should we give regarding "reading up
on ... them"?  While there are even a couple of (good)
books on Zope now, for instance, Zope is FAR bigger than
the books make clear.  'Least, that's how I read them.
One of the hardest jobs in studying all these frameworks
is to get a real handle on just how much they can do for
you.  I don't have a satisfying answer for that one, yet.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net