Multimethods (quelle horreur?)

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Aug 16 17:47:26 EDT 2002

[Oops!  I forgot to include the mailing list in the reply... ]

[Samuele Pedroni]

> From: François Pinard <pinard at iro.umontreal.ca>
> > [Samuele Pedroni]
> >
> >   Subject: Multimethods (quel horreur?)
> >
> > This message merely to correct the spelling: `quel' --> `quelle'! :-)

> What can I say?

Nothing, please don't take it seriously! :-) The title amused me, it is
just more fun for you knowing the correct spelling, if you reuse it.

> les quatre langues que je connais :),

Bravo.  C'est déjà deux et demi de plus que moi! :-)

> J'essaierai d'être plus attentif la prochaine fois.

Once again, don't take my remark seriously.  It was innocuous, really!

                                Keep happy, have a good day!