Could Python supplant Java?

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 22 12:34:11 EDT 2002

d2002xx wrote:
> Yeah. Because most of linux distributions have them installed.

Ha! So you admit there are Linux distributions that come without dev tools?
;-)

> *full*? Would you introduce it? Does it support OOP? Generator?
> Dynamical-typing? C/C++ extension modules? Can its library do GUI?
> XML? Network? Multi-threading?

Yes. It's called "COM".

> Hey! It's the comp.lang.java.advocacy, not alt.crap.M$.advocacy.

Actually, it's a lot more than that. Followups redirected.

> But you can't name them, as I said above, they maybe just your
> imagine.

He already named them. WSH, for example. Internet Explorer for another. That
you refuse to believe him isn't anyone else's problem.

--
Darren New
   ** http://images.fbrtech.com/dnew/ **

Try our EbolaBurgers...