REMINDER: Austin Python User Group's first meeting

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Mon Aug 19 17:49:29 EDT 2002

This is just a reminder that we'll have our first Austin Python user's
group meeting this Wednesday, August 21 at 6:30 pm at the Enthought
Offices.  We'll provide pizza for this one.  To kick things off, I'll
give a talk on weave, a module for inlining C/C++ in Python.

We've made an APUG mailing list at:

If you'd like to come, please sign up on this list, and also ping me
(eric at enthought.com) so that we know how much pizza to get.

Enthought is located downtown at 6th and Congress in the Bank of America
building (515 Congress Ave.).  We're located on the 16th floor in Suite
1614.  Free parking is somewhat scarce downtown, but the dedicated can
find it.  For everyone else, the Littlefield parking garage is next to
our building.  Its entrance is between 5th and 6th street on Brazos.
The building officially closes to the public at 6:00, but tell security
that you're going to a meeting at Enthought, and they will let you in.
If you have any questions, please email me.

Thanks,
eric