'This sound familiar to any Tk-on-Win expert? (was: tkinter or wxpython?)

Donal K. Fellows donal.fellows at man.ac.uk
Thu Aug 15 09:12:41 EDT 2002

Cameron Laird wrote:
> James Kew <james.kew at btinternet.com> wrote:
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=216289&group_id=547
>> 0&atid=105470
[...]
> 'Doesn't make sense to me.  While I happen to be typing
> just now on a Win98-connected keyboard, I have yet to
> see the symptom.  'Twould be nice to settle it, though.

IIRC, the problem has to do with one the various ways a Windows binary can be
shut down, and is intimately linked with the various threads that tend to float
around on that platform.  Nasty and non-sensical?  That's only the half of it.

Donal.
--
Donal K. Fellows   http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~fellowsd/   donal.fellows at man.ac.uk
-- The guy who sells me my audio hardware explained that a computer will never