Out-denting multiline comments

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Aug 8 18:19:08 CEST 2002

Max M wrote:

> Is there a standard idiom for un-tabbing, de-denting, un-denting (or 
> whatever it's called) a blok of code so that::

Naturally I meant a blok of text :-/

Max M

More information about the Python-list mailing list