PyGTA: Python user group for the Greater Toronto Area

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Aug 22 21:54:36 EDT 2002

A Python user group is forming for Toronto (Canada) and the surrounding area.

If you are interested, especially in helping to organize the group, please
visit our web site at http://web.engcorp.com/pygta and contribute to the wiki,
or ask to join the low-volume mailing list (meeting announcements and other
rare notices).

An organizational meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 17, from
7pm to 9pm, at the Willowdale United Church, 379 Kenneth Ave, North York
(near the Finch subway station).  Some free parking is available in a lot
and on the street.  More details and a map are available here:
http://web.engcorp.com/pygta/wiki/FirstMeeting .

Even if you don't have the time to help, we really want to hear from you
if you would be interested in attending this or later meetings.  We want
to gauge the level of interest prior to the meeting.  If you haven't got
time to visit the web page, you can also just reply by email to this message.

-PyGTA organizational committee