I'd like to learn Python

Kow Kuroda kkuroda at crl.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 12 17:00:19 EDT 2002

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your info about *Practial Python*. I checked its sample chapter.
  Yes,  it seems to deal with a bunch of no-so-obvious syntax details of
Python explicitly. It also seems to be very up to date: it even mentions
Python 2.3. I look forward to checking how OOP is explained in this book.

The only thing I would complain about it is that I probably can't buy it
used (published in August 2002), can I?

Thanks again
Kow