newbie problem

Manuel Hendel manuel at hendel.net
Tue Aug 27 08:35:17 EDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 08:06:43AM -0400, Peter Hansen wrote:

> Do you want the experience of figuring most of this out yourself, so
> we should provide hints, or do you want a ready-made solution which
> gets the job done, and from which you can learn for next time?
>
> This is only about a ten or fifteen line program, if that, I think,
> so it's probably pretty easy for us to post a full working version
> if you wish.
 To be honest, I would prefer the one from which I could learn for
 next time? :-)
 During the time I wrote my mail and waited for an answer, I tried to
 get this started, I'm getting more and more confused. I would be very
 happy if you can provide me with this program.

 Thank you very much in advance,
    Manuel

--
Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people!
-Wanda, "A Fish Called Wanda"