Resizable Tabbed (wxNotebook) Dialog

Jose M. Balaguer jbalague at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 03:32:56 EDT 2002

Robert Amesz <sheershion at mailexpire.com> wrote in message news:<Xns926DB047588E5rcamesz at amesz.demon.nl>...
> Jose M. Balaguer wrote:
>
> > This is an example of using a Tabbed (wxNotebook) Dialog with
> > resizable controls. (It took me more than 2 days to realize I had
> > to use wxPanel instead of wxWindows controls)
>
> Two days... That seems a bit long. Didn't you study the demo?
> Robert Amesz

Robert,

Thank you for your comments about using the wxNotebookSizer. They will
be very helpful.

Regarding if a studied the demo... Yes I did it and I built my code upon it.
And that was the main problem because the wxNotebook demo code (at least in
wxPython 2.3.2.1 for MSW I have) uses a ColorPanel class which is based upon
a wxWindow instead of a wxPanel...

-- jbalague