Are most programmers male?

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Tue Aug 13 05:00:27 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 02:47, bitsniffer wrote:
> As far as I can tell YES. Most programmers are male. And it is a problem.
No, that's not a problem. ;-) Suppose code logic, since wemen understands "No"
where "Yes" and vice versa:

if not not not not not not not not self.successDone:
	pass
else:
	self.maybeEvenDoSomething()

Also you mentiones SEX. Ah, Yes... right, I forgot this. :-) AFTER the SEX
they usually go BABY. After they go baby they usually COMPLETELY forget what
computer is, especially, if they got several babyes... Only some punky moms,
who absolutely does not care about own babyes still are programmers.

OTOH, I agree: in THEORY is it quite good if community will be mixed with
wemen. Quite...

--
<Bo/>

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when
you looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
                -- Poul Anderson