Naming class instances in real time

Neil MacMillan neil at maxwell.bc.ca
Mon Aug 12 12:43:42 EDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:46:07 +0000, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

*snip*
>> Can I then have a limited but unknown number of instances of that class
>> in a running program named:

> why not do like everyone else, and put your instances in a list?

Because I've never been formally taught a programming language
(discounting bits of Pascal in high school); I figured out the basics of
how OOP works yesterday; and therefore I don't *know* what everybody else
does.  Hence, the question.  Thank you for telling me, though, I
appreciate it.

Neil M.