Python couldnt recognize ***.py file !!!

quite black quiteblack at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 05:22:45 EDT 2002

Yep it surprised me much but it is true, at least true for me.

Frankly I'm not so well in Python2.2, so I followed some tutorial but failed...I'll state my steps below:

first, I pressed Ctrl+N to open a new window(my OS is windows2k).

then, I pasted the code into that blank new sheet.

next, I select "save" command to save the code into a .py file and I put it on desktop.

it seems everything is OK, so I open another new window and pressed Ctrl+O to open a text file. And strange things happened, it couldnt find the file saved before. What's the matter ???