COM and python

Totte Karlsson mtk at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 3 14:11:22 EDT 2002

Hi,
I want to embedd python in a windows application and wonder if there are any
documentation anywhere on how to do that? What I want is a python-prompt in
a console window inside a windows application. At this prompt I want to be
able to acess my windows objects and manipulate them by python-scripts. It
could be very powerful I think.
Perhaps the easiest way is to start with accessing my application from an
external python shell. However, I'm not sure where to start.
Anyone here having experience with python and ActiveX and COM? I'm a
beginner:)
/totte