Anyone interested in a music program!

Sreekant skodela at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 02:51:57 EDT 2002

Hi guys

I wrote a python / Tkinter framework for a program which lets you
create an arbitary number of canvases and draw on them. Then you can
use one canvas for the notes and other canvas for volume.

The frame work can load plugins to process the drawing on the canvases
and create music. I write one plugin which is extremely basic and sort
of broken. However it did produce music.

If anyone is interested in participating please send me a mail on
sreekant UNDERSCORE kodela at yahoo dot com.

This program is not yet ready for public release. [Too immature]

regards
sreekant