problem Pyrex install?

Markus von Ehr markus.vonehr at ipm.fhg.de
Wed Aug 28 08:40:53 CEST 2002

Hi,

I just downloaded the newer Pyrex. -> It works now!

The problem remaining is a compiler link problem.

I took the elemlist.c example (python extension) and tried to
compile it.
I get a Link error (something like that, translated to english):

c:\programme\python21\libs\python21.lib: fatal error LNK1106:
Invalid file or disk full: positioning on 0x3cb3134e not possible
error: command 'e:\programme\DevStudio\VC\BIN\link.exe' failed with
exit status 12

Anybody can tell me why I get the link error? The python21.lib is
in the mentioned folder.