Inter-process communication

Garry Taylor gtaylor at lowebroadway.com
Thu Aug 1 10:13:32 EDT 2002

Hello,
I have multiple applications which I have written with PyQT,SIP,QT,
and Python. I need them to be able to communicate with one another,
nothing terribly advanced, just say, 'Any QT app who has the function
***, run it right now.' Something like TK's 'send' command would be
great.

I don't need the applications to return a value, I just need one QT
app to be able to tell another QT app to do something.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Garry

Answers by email would be great, my NG solution is not so hot. My
address is gtaylor at lowebroadway.com, thanks.