Question: How to execute an EXE with Python?

Fausto Arinos de A. Barbuto fbarbuto at telusplanet.net
Tue Aug 27 02:47:02 EDT 2002

Hi Peter,

    Thanks for the tip, but it did not work. Sorry. :-(

    I am trying to run an executable whose source code was
    written in C. All it does is to open a file, write integers
    from 0 to 100 into this output file, close it and exit. A very
    simple and prosaic test.

    Nonetheless, I get a "0" (zero) as exit status when I execute
    the command you suggested. That means, as fas as I know,
    that the execution had been well-succeeded. But I cannot find
    the output file anywhere on the hard disk, however. What the
    problem might be?

    Thanks once again for your help.

---Fausto