TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'builtin_function_or_method' object

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Sat Aug 31 15:50:20 EDT 2002

On Saturday 31 August 2002 12:37 pm, holger krekel wrote:
> Hmmm.  There has been a report of someone who had a similar strange
> problem.
>
>     http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-January/081569.html
>
> >                 # print self.values
> >                 # print self.members
> >                 for i in range(len(self.values)):
> >                         self.Set(self.members[i],self.values[i])
> >                 return

<snip>

Very interesting.  I'm also using PyQt.  Recently my partner and I discovered
another problem which we have since reported, but this problem worked under
python 2.2 under the same version of PyQt that I'm running under 2.2.1 so I
didn't think it would be a PyQt bug.

Thank you very much for the link.

--Kaleb