I'd like to learn Python

Gregor Lingl glingl at aon.at
Mon Aug 12 18:43:20 EDT 2002

Kow Kuroda schrieb:

> Thanks for your info about *Practial Python*.
>
> The only thing I would complain about it is that I probably can't buy
> it used (published in August 2002), can I?

1) If I bought it, I wouldn't sell it
2) We in Europe even can't buy it new at the moment, so new is it!! We
can order
 it at amazon's - horribly expensive shipping fees!
3)  Ask at your local bookseller. (Maybe there are some crazy people, who
are used to buy books from some bestselling list  - then beeing
surprised that
there is covered a programming language instead of Monty Python's
something...
so they sell it immediately ;-)

Gregor