For those who patiently read each line

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Tue Aug 13 07:08:19 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 13:05, snodx at hotmail.com wrote:
> But I can't understand where does upgrading to Python 2.2 come
> in the picture.
I just found more than 100 lines of plain text and "Python 1.5" at the top of
the message. Without reading whole message I just wrote you. ;-)

> I dont want to EXECUTE the Python script. I need
> to CONVERT the Python code to its equivalent Java code and execute
> THIS Java code.
Hah!.. That's quite BETTER, than send to mail list a book... O.K. First you
want to look over Jython: www.jython.org

> For this I need to understand what the Python script does.
> And while I am trying to understand it I am reaching a ded-end.
You want to *convert* or *rewrite* it from scratch?

> So can you help me out on this?
Sure. Please go to http://www.jython.org and it does for me all what I need,
if I should run some Java stuff. Please GET it, PLAY with it, RTFM, then ask.
I think is best way. Good luck!

--
<Bo/>

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.