python in the background

Glen Murphy abuse at nospamtron.riot.com.au
Sat Aug 24 05:02:37 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've been searching google and google groups, have read briefly through the
Python+Win32 book on Safari, and now I finally come here. My apologies if
this question is as common as the .py to .exe questions.

I am wondering if there is a way for a Python script running in the
background (wxPython, minimised) to be able to accept key events, similar to
the same way that ICQ does things when I press CTRL+SHIFT+I no matter what
application I'm currently running in the foreground.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Glen