Lisp to Python translation criticism?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 19 13:31:27 EDT 2002

    mark> Why bother filtering the content (it seems like so much work and
    mark> worry) when you can setup TMDA?

    mark>   http://tmda.sf.net/

TMDA is an interesting approach, but definitely a different way of tackling
the problem, and when I tried it, not the most straightforward thing to set
up.  It also relies on some cooperation from your correspondents.  If they
are novices, they will quite possibly be confused by TMDA's responses.

For me, it didn't fit well into my environment.  I have novice
correspondents and a more unix pipe-like setup for mail filtering.  It
turned out that for me SpamAssassin fit my needs much better.

--
Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com
consulting: http://manatee.mojam.com/~skip/resume.html