python and wxpython

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 22:49:41 CEST 2002

* hellprout <hellprout at yahoo.com> [2002-08-23 13:28 -0700]:
> Hi i'm french
> i want to have some small sample about wxpython
> i just want to have event sample
> i can't find a good tutorial , i want to have a button event , a text event
> a keyboard event .... an other

Have you looked at the included wxPython demo app (I don't know much,
but most of the stuff I used was copied & pasted from the demo app and
adapted to my needs).

The demo app is really very comprehensive, and shows almost all
functionality there is in wxPython, so you should be able to find what
you need by just trying out the demos, then click in the "View source"
(or similar) tab and look how this is done.

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id AD24C930