Unusual behavior with rotor

Paul Rubin phr-n2002b at NOSPAMnightsong.com
Wed Aug 21 06:48:47 EDT 2002

Jeff Sykes <jeff at cowz.com> writes:
> Ahh, yes, the joy of Windows. Adding the "b" to my open flags works
> likes a charm.

Jeff, you might look at

  http://www.nightsong.com/phr/crypto/p2.py

for an encryption function written in Python that should be much more
secure than the rotor module.  I didn't get around to making a real
release of that module, so that .py file is a test version with a date
check that you'll have to remove, but it has no bugs that I know of.
Now that I'm reminded of it, I'll make an "official" release when I
get a chance.