TIOBE; defintion of rating index.

GerritM gmuller at worldonline.nl
Wed Aug 14 16:18:35 EDT 2002

"GerritM" <gmuller at worldonline.nl> schreef in bericht
news:aje7pb$bdd$1 at reader1.tiscali.nl...
<...snip...>
> There is a lot of criticism possible on this simple method, but at least
it
> shows you a trend, if you do this a number of years. I challenge you to
> invent better criteria for the TCPI, which can also be easily measured.
Auke
> van Balen <seniot scientist at FEI, Acht near Eindhoven, The Netherlands>
> would like to open this discussion, may be we should take this up
together.

Paul Jansen mailed me that it should be Auke Jilderda instead of Auke van
Balen. Auke Jilderda also works at Philips Research in Eindhoven, advocating
open source and promoting a more open way of working within the company
boundaries, the so-called innersource.

regards Gerrit

--
www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/