what should I do after reading through the Python tutorial?

Rob Andrews rob
Thu Aug 15 10:27:20 EDT 2002

dance_code at hotmail.com (lion) wrote in news:e895ad50.0208150524.6f3cd537
@posting.google.com:

> I am a beginner in Python Programming and I have readed through Python
> tutorial . To improve my experience and technique in Python
> Programming, what should I do?

on the Python Tutor email list. You can find people quite willing to help
on that list as well as in this newsgroup.

There are also plenty more Python tutorials and quite a bit of working
source code on the web. You can find some of these that suit your
interests, and play away, asking for assistance when you need to.

http://uselesspython.com provides one of numerous sites where you can
find some of this material, as well as links to some of the others. And
as you get some of your programs to work, you can always share them with
others.

Another key to improvement is to ask yourself what you want. Do you want
to create programs of a certain type, or have any other special wish?
Keeping one eye on a goal to pursue while learning everything you can is
a good way to stay on track.

Rob
http://uselesspython.com