Quickie about mod_python

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Aug 30 16:22:44 EDT 2002

The answer depepnds on the platform. If you're running Apache 1.3 on UNIX,
then, because it runs multiple processes in parallel, you're ok.

On Windows, however, where Apache 1.3 runs multithreaded in a single
process, you would run into this limitation.

Though I will bet you anything that multi-processor CGI is still going to
be much slower than single-processor mod_python.

Grisha