PyQt (3.3.2) on Linux

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Wed Aug 7 13:32:52 EDT 2002

Hi iwk!

Am Sam, 2002-08-03 um 21.59 schrieb iwk:
> So I read through the docs again and found out that on Mandrake and
> Debian you had to include #define QT_NO_STYLE_SGI in the
> /usr/lib/qt3/include/qconfig.h header file.
>
> Now PyQT refused to compile.

Have you done a reconfigure of your PyQt distribution? I ran into
similar problems... Just delete the PyQt source directory, and untar it
again, and then do another configure.

I had to remove all STYLE classes from Qt for it to work on my Version
of Qt 3.0.2 (comes with the current Mandrake Cooker)

Yours,

	Heiko W.