Python for CGI scripting

Remi Delon remi at cherrypy.org
Mon Aug 5 13:37:34 EDT 2002

You can also check out CherryPy (http://www.cherrypy.org)
It will let you re-use your CGI scripts (or write new Python code) and
integrate them in a running server.

It can also be run behind another webserver using mod_proxy.

We've been using it on a high-traffic commercial French site for almost a
year, and it has proven stable and *very* fast (much faster than Zope).

You can also set it up on a cluster of servers and do some load-balancing
very easily.

The next release (which will come out in a few days) will have FastCGI  (in
case you want to go that way)

Cheers.

Remi.

s2w39.253023$724.26384 at atlpnn01.usenetserver.com...