Boa?

Jive Dadson sfsdasdfa at isdfsdfa.invalid
Mon Dec 23 01:12:47 EST 2002

I downloaded something called Boa.  It is listed on forgesource as
"alpha", so one can expect it's not ready for prime time.  I think it
can be used as a Python IDE.  When I installed it, I got a whole bunch
of files in my Python22 directory.  I have all the components installed
that the download site says I need.  I can't figure out how to start the
thing!  The "doc" directory has some .py files that don't seem to do
anything when you run them.  I started "Boa.pyw" and it popped up a
dialog saying "flags is an invalid keyword for this function."  Ohhhhhhh
kay.  I don't find anything in my start menu.

Anyone know what Boa is and how to bring it to life?