does anyone know about the book how o think like a computer scientist?

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Fri Dec 20 11:49:51 EST 2002

malik <malik_martin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> does anyone know about the book how o think like a computer scientist?
> has anyone read it if so could you help me with chapter 5 fruitfull
> functions? it has instantly become my favorite book and i've spent
> lots of money on books. bu i think chapter five may have been a bit
> umm rushed through? well you never really understand anyways. could
> someone walk along with me? hehehe

People on this newsgroup will be more than happy to answer your
questions and help you understand whatever concepts you're having
trouble with. But we're going to need specific questions. :-) What
exercise or what example are you having trouble understanding?

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/