py2exe, reportlab and PIL problem

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Tue Dec 10 20:27:39 EST 2002

Hi!

I'm trying to get build an application with py2exe which uses reportlab,
which in turn uses Image to add a bmp file to a generated pdf. The problem
is, I can't get it working. I tried various ways I found in older messages,
but none worked. I tried importing the plugins in the main script, patching
Image.py and including the plugins with the setup.cfg. I also tried added
os.getcwd() to the search directorys in Image.py and copied the Plugins
into my exe directory, but the I get the error that BmpImageFile is not a
member of module.

py2exe 0.3.3
reportlab 1.16
PIL 1.1.2