What IDE would you suggest...

Roger haaserd at hotpop.com
Wed Dec 4 13:06:35 EST 2002

I have been using SciTE for the past three months because it runs on
both Windows and Linux.  Prior to that I was using PythonWin from
ActiveState for over a year, and prior to that an early version of
Komodo.  I had do some control file changes to get it to do a syntax
check only, this may have been incorporated into the latest version.

The biggest benefit for me is that SciTE runs on both Windows and Linux
and seems more stable than PythonWin.  Oh, plus it is free.

Roger