volunteers for Useless Python

Rob Andrews rob
Fri Dec 20 13:11:01 EST 2002

"Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds at NOSPAM.rochester.rr.com> wrote in
news:QRHM9.98730$Vz2.23575400 at twister.nyroc.rr.com:

> Agreed. I am not qualified to be a volunteer for Useless Python but I
> would certainly be a Useless (Python Volunteer). (Parens added to
> guarantee correct parsing.)

Wow, that's like saying you're inadequately trained to make a bread
sandwich!

A little more seriously, though, the requirements of a Useless Python
volunteer are probably not as intimidating as one might suspect. The site
has merely grown beyond the scope of an individual maintainer at this
point, and I don't want to hold the site back from development.

I'm leaning toward setting up a SourceForge project to help coordinate
things, although I'm open to suggestion.

-Rob