Connection Pooling?

Geoffrey Talvola gtalvola at nameconnector.com
Thu Dec 19 15:25:38 EST 2002

It's automatic!

Just keep at least one connection to a given connection string open at all
times (perhaps by opening a connection and assigning it to a global
variable), and all subsequent connections to that connection string within
the same process will automatically be pooled by ADO for you.

To confirm that this is happening, you can monitor the number of open
connections using the Performance Monitor.

You can find more information by googling for "ado connection pooling".

- Geoff