Newbie problems: python and gnome2

Wouter van Marle wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com
Mon Dec 9 22:49:25 EST 2002

> > - I did manage to display windows using glade1/gnome1/libglade, but how
> > manage the info in it?? I need a manual. At least a really good
tutorial.

> Developer documentation is one of the weak points of GNOME.  It is often
> incomplete and sometimes downright wrong.

Mmm....
I truly hope some people see the light and realise that if they want Gnome
to be adapted widely and easily by many people (mainly companies) a manual
is pretty important. It is that I like Gnome so much, and that I have the
time, otherwise I most likely would have given up on this. Same for Glade.

It is that I do not know the matter, otherwise I would love to volunteer to
work on this very subject.

Wouter.