pythonwin crash when printing large string (10K)

Ian Holmes ianholmes01 at lycos.com
Wed Dec 11 04:42:47 EST 2002

> print 'largestring'*1000

This works fine on my win2k machine though with a newer version of
pythonwin.  Even worked to *10000 didn't go any higher (didn't see the
point)

However this does seem like a trivial example and I suspect you are
printing large strings for a purpose.  If you post the code us are
using then maybe a practical solution can be found rather than replies
like this one saying.

"No its not a known problem and my machine spits it out no problem"