Web Surveys: Second Chances to Win $ 4,000 in CASH each!

vlcusa at vlcank.co.jp vlcusa at vlcank.co.jp
Fri Dec 20 00:04:33 EST 2002

Take part in our 2 surveys and win $ 4,000 in cash each!
We apologize for troubling you when you are busy.

VLC Inc., a leading web-based market research company in Tokyo, is currently conducting 2 surveys about Digital Photographic Equipments.
As you have yet to respond to our invitation to participate in the survey, we would like to extend to you a second opportunity, sincerely hoping that you will accept our invitation to participate.
Once you qualify and complete these surveys, you will be automatically entered into each of sweepstakes to win $ 4,000 in cash!
The winner will be notified via email and announced on our website.

To participate, please visit our website at:
            http://www.vlcank.com/usa/index.html
The 2 surveys are called
            ' Survey on Digital Photographic Equipment '  and
            ' Survey on Ways of Using Digital Photographic Equipment.'

We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation in this research.
We truly appreciate your participation!
Please note that any personal information you supply us will remain strictly confidential.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email.

Sumio Muramatsu
CEO
VLC Inc.
Marutomi Daiichi Bldg. 5F,