opening a text document to show a .txt file through a browser link

Jukka K. Korpela jkorpela at cs.tut.fi
Mon Dec 30 17:31:05 EST 2002

Whitecrest <bp at whitecrestzipzap.com> wrote:

>> We can settle this easily enough:  How do you write a loop in
>> HTML?
>
> Who cares.  Not all programs have a loop.

No, but all programming languages have a construct for creating a loop.
They would be pretty pathetic without such a thing.

> I don't think the issue is if HTML is a programming language or
> not, but rather can you be programer of html.  The answer is yes.

So you can't program in HTML (as proved) but you can still be programer
or html. Wow! Now we just need some meaning for that nonsense.

> Rather than just answering his question.

So what was your answer? (You may have missed the fact that the correct
answer has already been given. Don't let this prevent you from
continuing.)

> Bottom line is you can consider creating HTML pages programming or
> not, it doesn't make a rat's ass bit if difference.

Well, you seem to want to write quite a lot about that rat's ass.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/