[snake-farm] Re: 2.2.x backports of 2.3.x new features?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Thu Dec 12 15:38:24 EST 2002

Since you ask ;) ... I'll travel for short and mid-length contracts (up
to 6 months or so), but I like living in Toronto on the whole, so
permanent relocation isn't really something I'm looking for.  As to
what, I'm flexible; I like challenges, I prefer cross-disciplinary
problems, and I like working in small groups.

You mention being in Toronto to kick Peter (and visit some other
people), does that mean we'll be seeing you at the PyGTA meeting this
evening?

Ex-Torontonians-get-in-for-half-price-but-then-we-make-them-work-ly 'yrs,
Mike

Laura Creighton wrote:

>>I just sent off the membership request.  As for "official
>>spokes-person"; it might seem strange for the official spokes-person for
>>the business side of Python to be someone who's currently neither an
>>employee nor an owner of any business (of course, you could change that
>>;) ).
>>
>>Meep, meep, zoom,
>>Mike
>>

>Cool.  These things take about 3 weeks to get approved, but, (don't
>tell anybody) you are in.  Now, was that a hint that you would like
>a job? Doing what? where?
>
>Laura

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder