Tutorial for Python "way of programming"?

Colin Cashman ccashman at attbi.com
Thu Dec 19 22:02:12 EST 2002

Not a tutorial for writing Python code (those are a dime a dozen), but a
tutorial for the way people write code in Python.

I come to Python from a C++ background, and the code that I've written
in Python has a very C++ feel to it (it's that old adage about "if all
you've got is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail"). I'm sure
there are little tricks and shortcuts that I don't know about, and
certain coding "standards" that I'm equally ignorant of.

Are there any guides, or tutorials, that would give me a heads-up on
these subjects?

Thanks in advance.

	Colin