Module search path help, please.

Jive Dadson sfsdasdfa at isdfsdfa.invalid
Mon Dec 23 21:44:14 EST 2002

Following up on my own question...

I stumbled upon part of the answer.  I saw a file called "numarray.pth"
in the site-packages directory, and it contained the single word
"numarray".  So I wondered what would happen if I put a file called
"Numeric.pth" there and put "Numeric" in it.  That did the trick.  Now I
think I know why I didn't see anything in the registry with the exact
contents of sys.path.  It's assembled by bits and pieces.  Now I just
need to know what all the bits and pieces are.

J.