Using Python to develop web sites

Michael Tsai lists at mjtsai.com
Tue Dec 10 15:12:30 EST 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 02:32  PM, Michel Combe wrote:

> I'm thinking to use Python to develop web-sites (e-commerce like).
>
> I've done it already with PHP but I'm sick of <TR><TD></TD><TR> type of
> programming.
> I'm having a look at HTMLgen and I would like to get your opinion on
> the
> best tools which could help me write the HTML code.

Me too. In particular, is there anything like Ruby's CGI module (for
HTML generation, not CGI params management)?

<http://www.rubycentral.com/book/lib_network.html#S3>

It's really nice to be able to put statements in the content of tags;
HTMLgen seemed more cumbersome to use in my brief look at it.

--Michael