Exception problems

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 21:00:12 EST 2002

Richard Jones wrote:

> Granted the circular import is a sign of poor design, but it's exposing
> something that seemed quite strange to me.

No contest, and I don't have a good answer for that behavior. But whenever I
have circular imports, I start by trying to clean that first. They generate
enough confusion that any further debugging seems pointless _to me_ until
that is cleaned up. But that's just me, and you do have a valid question that
I'm sure will find a good answer soon enough from our local gurus.

Cheers,

f.