Anyone seen a Javascript interpreter in Python?

Robert Ginda rginda at netscape.com
Wed Dec 11 03:27:01 EST 2002

If you turn on "Debug->Error Trigger->Trace Errors", you'll notice a...

X Error ``ReferenceError: onUnload is not defined'' [xs] in file
``http://xml.amazon.com/onca/xml2?&t=webservices-20&dev-t=VADAX187287&ActorSearch=shania%20twain&mode=dvd&type=heavy&page=1&sort=+titlerank&f=http://www.androidtechnologies.com/xsl/test_template_table.xsl'',
line 8, character 0.

when the page loads, and a...

X Error ``ReferenceError: XMLDocFile is not defined'' [xs] in file
``http://xml.amazon.com/onca/xml2?&t=webservices-20&dev-t=VADAX187287&ActorSearch=shania%20twain&mode=dvd&type=heavy&page=1&sort=+titlerank&f=http://www.androidtechnologies.com/xsl/test_template_table.xsl'',
line 222, character 0.

when you click on a link.

I'll bet the reason your breakpoint isn't being hit is because these
errors stop the script before LinkToDetails is ever called.

No worries, we've all hacked past our bedtime before :)

Rob.