How to install on Windows?

francois lepoutre franck.lepoutre at caramail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:52:17 EST 2002

Hi,

You need to proceed according to the nice pdf doc.
It is short and you should read it carefully.

Modpython is great in spite of its fine-and-dry documentation.
There were a couple of win32-specific pages in the previous
documentation (version 2.x).

Alas it looks like they were accidentally dropped off
the current 3.x. Push me a private mail if you need them.
I'll send the previous version to you.

Francois

PS:
Be aware when coding you modpython modules that
apache-modpython/win32 is a threaded environment.

news:MPG.185600803b6ac35b989680 at News.CIS.DFN.DE...